Description of item
“Mentholatum Medi Quick 280ml refill Medical shampoo of H scalp” is, this one does not need conditioner, is for medicated shampoo dandruff itching to improve from cause to dandruff itch to be worried about. In conditioning ingredients, scalp care is OK with a single. Scent of refreshing citrus. Weakly acidic, non-silicon prescription. Refill. Quasi-drugs.
how to use
Took the appropriate amount, please rinse from the wash well to massage the scalp.
Please observe the following thing is when you use.
(1) scratches and swelling, eczema, dermatitis (rash, sores) Please do not use because it may worsen when there is a skin disorder such as.
(2) Please note that with eyes and mouth. Please immediately rinse with water or lukewarm water when it reaches the eyes.
2. When this product does not fit into the scalp or the skin, ie, please discontinue use in the case, such as the following. Because it may worsen the symptoms and will be used as it is, it is recommended that you consult your doctor and dermatologist.
(1) Your to become by redness, swelling, if the itching, abnormal and irritation appeared
(2) If you direct to the site that uses sunlight hits, similar abnormalities appear
3. When dandruff also been using this product does not improve, please discontinue use (cause of dandruff is considered may not be a Malassezia furfur).
4. Notes on the storage and handling
(1) Please keep out of reach of children.
(2) Please keep avoid hot or cold places or in direct sunlight location.
● Active Ingredients: miconazole nitrate, dipotassium glycyrrhizin acid
● Other Ingredients: coconut oil fatty acid amide propyl betaine solution, coconut oil fatty acid acyl-DL- alanine TEA solution, coconut oil fatty acid diethanolamide, coconut oil fatty acid acyl glutamine acid Na, concentrated glycerin, funnel oil, trimethylammonio hydroxypropylhydroxyethylcellulose chloride , POE dioleate methyl glucoside, glycol distearate, phenoxyethanol, vitamin E, citric acid, hydroxide Na, edetate, menthol, anhydrous ethanol, perfume